Rhodes on Bowen takes extra care to keep both the sellers and the buyers as safe as possible.
LIVE REMOTE SHOWINGS
- We offer the buyers and their REALTORS® live remote walk-throughs to show the property and give them the opportunity to ask questions in real time..COVID SAFE GUIDED TOURS
- We also offer prospective buyers guided tours of Bowen from the safety and comfort of their own car. Using hands-free smartphone technology we give a live, narrated tour of Bowen Island - it's a 101 of history, politics, future development, and current issues on the island.IN-PERSON SHOWINGS
- By appointment only showings for REALTORS® and buyers:
- Prior to a showing, the home is aired out for 5 minutes (that's why it may seem a bit chilly!) and door handles and handrails are sanitized.
- Showings are spaced a minimum of 30-minutes apart to allow time to air-out the the home and sanitize between showings. During a showing, buyers and REALTORS® are required to sign a COVID waiver, wear masks, and sanitize their hands upon entry. Doors to all rooms are left open and buyers and REALTORS® are asked not to touch any surfaces other than handrails. If the buyers wish to look in cabinets or drawers, they will be opened by a representative of Rhodes on Bowen.
- After the showing, the home is again aired-out for 5 minutes and all door handles and handrails and any other surface the buyers or REALTORS® may have touched are sanitized.